Wednesday 13 October 2010

Pete Fiske, C**T!

Another day and another tale of the insanity that is the Creationist mind. This time we remove our socks and wade into the shallow end of the gene pool, splashing about a bit in what is the Outreach Director of the ORA's brainburps.

I was a member of the Origin Resource Association’s Facebook page where, as is my wont, I tried to shoehorn some reality into the minds of those to whom sanity is a foreign concept. These are guys that still believe the Earth is 6,000 years old so not exactly firing on all braincells.

Here is why, as of tonight, I am no longer a member there. Sitting comfortably? Good, then I shall begin …

Another member, Amy, had chosen to post a video she had found that condemned abortion. Now, let me say right off that I’m not keen on it either but it’s a fact of life and it’s not my body so therefore not my place to judge. Oddly, apparently it is the place of Fundamental Christians.

Pete Fiske, who it’s fair to say is not the sharpest crayon in the box, replied to Amy’s post with:

“Amy those who tend to be pro-Darwinist about the their beliefs in origins also tend to support abortion. That's because in the average secular leftist mindset, there is no Higher Power to be accountable to for one's behavior. Thus any and a...ll forms of "pleasure" are tolerated and any all "rememdies" for said hedonisitic behaviors are necessary to facilitate one's own escape from the responsibilities of such hedonisitc behaviors as sexual promsicutiy, which all too often leads to an unwanted pregancy on the part of someone wrapped up in such risky behavior. For the morally-corrupted and intellectually-vacant secularist, murdering an unborn human baby is nothing more than removing an "inconvenience" akin to removing a wart. For a naïve young person who has engaged in such risky and promiscuous behavior, who also might be ignorant of human biology, it's easy to brainwash them into thinking that the preborn human baby being carried in an unwanted pregnancy is not even human, but an evolutionary throwback. This tactic has been used by abortionists to brainwash young women in such a dilemma.”

This isn’t the first time they have had such bullshit on that page. Last time, I patiently explained to another member, Catherine, that legalisation of abortions (1973 in the US, 1967 in the UK) was to avoid the huge number of women seeking help from unqualified or unsanitary practitioners, what we called backstreet abortions in the UK. Oh no, there is NO excuse for abortions, it’s against God’s will, blah-de-blah. Oh whatever, Catherine, abortions have been taking place for thousands of years, surely it's better they were as safe as possible if they're going to happen anyway!

Anyhow, back to tonight. Did I rip into Amy and her video? No. I found a counter video explaining why abortions are necessary, as much as we may wish it could be otherwise. I posted it saying do not criticize me, label me a leftie etc, I don’t like abortions either but they’re a fact of life.

Was my post greeted with respect? Pffft, no. Was my post greeted with understanding? Pffft, no. Did I receive a PM from Pete Fiske? Yes. He also posted the same thing on their page, so he made this public first, not I, which gives me license to replicate it here.

“I will DARE to criticize you on this one Steven, there is NO moral or ethical foundation that can justify the murder of preborn human beings, which biologically-speaking are 100% human from the time of conception all the way to death, whether natural or accidental. Unless you can post an argument for murdering unborn babies that some relevance and mentions the Creation v Evolutionism argument, all such posts will be deleted since they are considered off-topic.”

Back up, did he just say “Unless you can post an argument for murdering unborn babies that some relevance and mentions the Creation v Evolutionism argument, all such posts will be deleted since they are considered off-topic”? Why, yes, yes he did. Did he therefore remove the original video, posted by Amy? No, he did not. Did he remove the earlier post by Catherine? No, he did not. He is a hypocrite, clearly.

At this point I saw red. I have seen the deep psychological effects abortion can have on women, those who had no choice but to have one, who were left haunted by it for a long time afterwards. Here’s Pete Fiske talking to me about morals!? Bollocks to that, I replied via PM:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you'll be removing Amy Young's post about abortion, because that is just as off topic as my post, which was in response. If you don't do so you'll prove yourself the narrow minded, bigoted moron you so clearly present every time you post.

Oh blah blah blah. Abortion is immoral bollocks, let's see how moral your God is shall we?
_____________________________________________________
The story of Lot;

"4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:
5 and they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
6 And
Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,
7 and said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.
8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof."
___________________________________________________

"One day the older daughter said to her sister, 'There isn't a man anywhere in this entire area for us to marry. And our father will soon be too old to have children. Come, let’s get him drunk with wine, and then we will sleep with him. That way we will preserve our family line through our father.' So that night they got him drunk, and the older daughter went in and slept with her father. He was unaware of her lying down or getting up again.

"The next morning the older daughter said to her younger sister, 'I slept with our father last night. Let’s get him drunk with wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him. That way our family line will be preserved.'

"So that night they got him drunk again, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. As before, he was unaware of her lying down or getting up again. So both of
Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father." (Genesis 19:23-25, 30-36 , NLT)
__________________________________________________

Where in ANY of that is your God even remotely fucking moral? He allows gang rape of women then sits back and tosses himself off, watching as they seduce their own father.

Abortion is a fact of life. I said in my post, you cretin, that I don't like the thought of it but I do not have the right to judge others. RAPE and INCEST are wrong but YOUR God condones both in YOUR bible. Along with liberal dashes of murder.

Now, kindly get the the fuck out of my PM you distasteful, nasty, reprehensible, self righteous, inhuman c**t. Oh, and that's the word I very rarely use - you, sir, require it for accuracy!

Ban me if you like but trust me, it won't change the fact you're a snivelling, God bothering c**t.

Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, erm, didn’t asterisk the word c**t in the PM but, as it’s a word I very rarely find myself resorting to, I feel it best I censor it on a public blog such as this.

Did I go too far? Well, no. This is a man who hosts a page where condemnation of homosexuality takes place as it’s against God, but incest and gang rape is ok in the Bible!? The libelling of the good names of respected scientists is happening daily, simply because they happen to know more about evolution that they do – not that this is difficult of course, a diced cabbage knows more about evolution than they do! Just tonight, they are still trying to lay the blame for Hitler’s Holocaust at the door of Darwin, even though I have now twice explained the reality of this fallacy. Ignorance is bliss, no wonder there’s so many happy, clappy Christians!

As a mark of what a piece of filth Pete Fiske is, let me quote a post of his that mentions the late George Tiller, an abortionist in the US who was gunned down by an anti-abortion activist, Scott Roeder (don't they have a commandment about murder!)

It comes in reply to another member…

‎(anti-abortion terrorists who have slain doctors)
Um, while no one I know condones murder of anyone, even a detestable human being like the late abortionist George Tiller, it is the height of unwarranted accusations to equate pro-life people with "terrorists". It is safe to say that the real terrorists in the abortion issue are abortionists like the late baby-killer Tiller, who murdered hundreds if not thousands of pre-born human beings.

Let me repeat a line of that “even a detestable human being like the late abortionist George Tiller”. Yes, that’s right. Somebody who calls themselves a true Christian is here labelling the victim of murder as “detestable” purely because the work he did? The irony of this is that George Tiller was serving as an usher at his local church when he was murdered. So much for abortions being the domain of the atheist leftie, hedonists then! George also went into offering abortions after hearing how a woman had died undergoing an illegal one, neatly proving my point. But then a woman’s life is worthless, just read the Bible!

Suddenly my reply to Pete in PM doesn’t seem quite so extreme, right? Perhaps I could have tempered it slightly? Maybe not spat vitriol at the keyboard? Reigned in my obscenities? Counted to ten before touching the keys?

No, I don’t think so. Actually, in hopes that this finds its way back to the eyes of Mr Pete Fiske, Outreach Director of the Origin Resource Association, I shall state my case once again as this time you cannot ban, block or barrage me with your bullshit.

Pete Fiske, you are a distasteful, nasty, reprehensible, self righteous, inhuman c**t.

Oh, and one last thing; I kept telling you that Dickey isn’t a contraction of Richard, Dickie is. Maybe Dickey is in the US but Richard Dawkins is not an American. So why do you insist on still calling him Dickey Dawkins? Oh, yes, because you’re a c**t!

4 comments:

  1. Well said, Steve. They just don't get how twisted they truly are. It isn't even just the "evo vs creat" debate. They could care less about anyone whom doesn't subscribe to their cult. Thank you for sharing.

    Michell Gilman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addendum to my post;

    Pete Fiske continues to post, and allow others to post, material on abortions on the Origins Resource Association Facebook page. These have little to no relevance to creationism or evolution. This comes after he made this proclamation:

    "Message to all evolutionists on this board: One of the most up-till-now on task evo posters on the ORA board, Steve Martin, has been premanently removed. He engaged in a personal tirade against me for my pro-life convictions after being warned to stay on topic. If anyone on here feels like posting a topic like abortion..., or any other issue, make sure it has some relevance to the Creation VS Evolutionism topic and make sure it doesn't stray into personal attacks."

    Remember, I was permanently removed after receiving an unsolicited PM from Pete Fiske, one that was redundant as he chose to replicate it on their page, thereby bringing the argument into the public domain at which point I was denied a right to reply. My 'off topic' post was in response to another 'off topic' post by a creationist member, whose post remains even though it contravenes his own rule!

    Pete 'Dickey' Fiske continues to display the arrogant hypocrisy that has become his trademark as a rather pathetic human being and incompetent admin.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stevie, are you venting against me because I banned you from the ORA site? Is this type of behind-the-back ad-hominems the only way you think you can win those intellectually and morally-evacuated arguments for murdering preborn babies, then justifying that atrocity with your 19th century secularist creation myth? This type of immature diatribe is exactly WHY you and others of your low-browed breed are banned from civil discourse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The author of the above article is one sorry ignoramus. Willful ignorance of that level, plus the standard clueless atheopath disastrous 'logic', is once again on full display.
    No wonder a smarter atheist wrote that atheists have become "teeth-gratingly irritating", the "most annoying people on earth", "pains in the collective backside...".
    Too bad these blind, followers of the blind atheopaths are too lost, dazed and confused to notice why only other dazed and confused atheopaths are dumb enough to believe them.

    ReplyDelete

Feed the primate some of your wisdom here: